Wednesday 15 June 2011

e.l.f Conditioning Lip Balm Review



With the e.l.f. Conditioning Lip Balm, lips get treated to a sheer splash of color that’s super smooth, velvety soft and non-sticky. Not only are these sheer, natural shades beautiful, they’re also beneficial, with natural ingredients that condition dry, chapped lips including Vitamins A & E. SPF 15 to protect delicate lips against harmful sun damage. By e.l.f 

There are 6 different shades of these balms( i have 5) they are retailing at £3.95/$3.50 each and you can purchase them off 


"Blissful Berry, Bombshell Brown, Peaceful Pink, Mellow Melon and Nice & Natural "
Blissful Berry;  This is a warm rosy berry shade.  The shade is sheer but gives a great colour payoff,  I find it quite pigmented but controllable meaning if your want it darker just keep layering it......I find it compliments my lips really well. 

Bombshell Brown:  This shade is a brownish nude with micro shimmer even though its not noticeable on the lips.....this is one of my favourites..... I love the way it brightens up my lips leaving them noticeable moisturised

Peaceful Pink:  This is a baby pink shade not as sheer as the first two,  this one is very pigmented and wouldn't really be one of my favourites but I still like it...... 

Mellow Melon:  This shade looks coral peachy in the pot but I find it looks more pink on my lips , its semi sheer still looks lovely on the lips and is another one of my favourites :) 

Nice & Nude:  This one is top on my list :) by far the nicest shade in my opinion........This balm is glossy and is a light nude...but doesn't make your lips love like corpse lips......this is so natural and yet so fulfilling to apply to my lips I find myself reaching for this one the most its hard to find a nude lippie that will compliment your lips but not any more :) :) thanks to e.l.f 

"Blissful Berry, Bombshell Brown, Peaceful Pink, Mellow Melon and Nice & Natural "

Your get 7.5 g from each pot with is unbelievably big for the price you are paying.......when I seen these I could not wait to get my hands on them....I bought 1 first just to see if I liked them and ass you can see i was sold the minute i tried it.......the pot fills the palm of my hand and is handy in the handbag "Well you wont be afraid you will lose it :)" one of these alone will last you like forever :) I'm a lip balm/gloss gal so I will definitely have no chance of leaving one of these aside for too long......one thing I like is my lips feeling moisturised and i have to say these babies do their job right and not only that they give your lips a wake up call!!!!!!

The balms smell to me like coconut so if you don't mind that your flying :) :)  but be warned you will definitely need a compact mirror with you when applying these as they are well pigmented and you don't want to go round looking like a 2 year old applied the balm on you lol :)  I have found that these will last from about 2- 4 hours depending on drinking eating etc.  these glosses are not one bit sticky and you can apply lightly or heavy whatever way you decided they are still going to give a good colour payoff....

 

As i said above i have 5/6 I'm missing the last one on the list with is "Romantic rouge" in which I did have but it has mysteriously disappeared hhhmmmmmm I wonder where :) :) any ways I will purchase it again and post up swatches of it soon........so do I think you should purchase one or more of these HELL YE you would spend alot more money on a lip balm stick and only get 1/4 of what you are getting in these plus these conditioning lip balms has SPF15 in them now what more would you be looking for :) 

So that's it ladies hope you enjoyed my review if you did spread the word :) :) 
I'm hoping my reviews and pictures help you in your decisions on either you would like to try  or not 

until next time 
lots of Irish kisses 
Love Nina xoxoxoxox

9 comments:

Ashley Tiernan said...

Thank you for this post it was helpful :)

Stevista said...

I want themmmm!!!! :D Great swatches honey!! x

Unknown said...

thanks girlies

LiisK said...

Very nice post :), makes me want to have some. Melon, perhaps... what's the scent like?

Unknown said...

hey liisk as i said the scent reminds me of coconut its not strong..... they are a lovely balm i love them :)

LiisK said...

Oh, they all smell like coconut, Im sorry, I missed that part. I guess if it's not too strong it's ok - usually I prefer scentless stuff near my nose.

Unknown said...

im quite fussy when it comes to lip products too as you can smell and taste i hate anything cosmetic on my lips.....these are definitely bearable if you have tried the super shine lip glosses they have a sweeter scent :)

Anonymous said...

I think I'd love the Nice and Natural shade too!

New follower all the way from Asia! :D

http://monsterprettyinthecity.blogspot.com/

sissukas said...

I have Peaceful Pink. Very nice colour, but not stay long :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...