Monday 13 February 2012

GlossyBox Oct-Dec Update: Products I liked


October 2011
Decemeber 2011
Hey Everyone 
I am Hoping you Like The Idea of this video and i want your honest opinions: 
BTW the Future Update videos will not be as long as i just wanted to explain what this video is all about. 

Let me know in the comments below if you would like me to continue with these sort for videos :) 

 
PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
October Glossybox
1. STILA - SMUDGE STICK WATERPROOF EYE LINER
2. DERMALOGICA AGE SMART - RENEWAL LIP COMPLEX
November GlossyBox
1. ARBONNE - FC5 ULTRA HYDRATING HAND CRÈME
December GlossyBox
1. DEBORAH LIPPMANN -- RAZZLE DAZZLE MINI NAIL VARNISH
2. RITUALS -- SHOWER GEL

For links to my Glossybox check out my blog:
October Glossybox: 
http://ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/11/glossybox-october-2011-review....

November Glossybox i did not blog about as i did not receive that glossybox until the same day i got my december one due to a mix up

December Glossybox:
http://ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/12/glossybox-december-2011-review...

If you are interested in Subscribing to Glossybox click here:
http://www.glossybox.co.uk/invitation/MzA2MDk=?utm_source=Customers&utm_m...

Check out the products i mentions on the site by clicking the link above and then clicking products. There you will see a list of all the monthly boxes and you can choose which month you would like to look at. All the products i have mentioned are there and available to buy even if you dont receive the box.

DISCLAIMER:
I pay for the GlossyBox out of my own money and i am in no way getting paid for this video or any of my videos. I just thought this might answer a few questions that have been asked about the Box and hopefully it will help you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...