Thursday 1 March 2012

11 Question Tag!!

Cute & GirlieDMS

Well hello everyone todays blog post is a little different as you can see by the title.  I am doing my first real TAG.  I love tags.  I love reading them on blogs even though i dont see much on blog posts and i love them on YouTube.  
So when Deppie From Cute & GirlyDMS tagged me in her latest tag i was delighted to join in :) If you want to take a look at her love blog just click on her picture :) So on with this tag then :)
 Rules

- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people

And these are the questions i have to answer:
  • What is the thing you hate in your room?
Oh i think i would have to say not enough storage space.  My dream room would be a huge room with a huge bed and built in wardrobes everywhere that would be heaven.  ah well maybe one day 
  • What is your favourite makeup product?
Awwwww can i only pick one????? well if i was only allowed pick one i would have to say mascara i dont go anywhere without mascara. 
  • Would you ever do a plastic surgery?
Well if you had asked me that about 2 years ago i probably would have answered YES but to be honest Even though there is one particular area i wouldnt mind changing i have actually learned to love my body the way it is no matter what flaws i have i was brought into the world to look this way and i will leave this way 
  • What is your favourite desert? 
Now this is a hard question to answer as i have an extremely sweet tooth but i have got a love for warm apple tart and cream or Lemon Merange 
  • Favourite place for vacation? 
Well i have never been abroad but if i had a choice for my first trip it would have to be NEW YORK BABY eh i got a shopping list as long as the atlantic ocean i gotta tick some of it off lol 
  • What is your biggest fear?
Wow i think the biggest fear i have is getting old i dont know why maybe its the fear of loosing my independence or something but thats my fear im sure i will get over it in time :) 
  • Iphone or Android?
I think either will do :) 
  • What is the one thing that can make you furious? 
Lies i absolutely hate lies and i mean the type of lies thats told to your face and you know its a lies.  I just cant stand it.  
  • What is your favourite perfume?
Now that you ask i am actually in the process of going through samples of different perfumes to see if i can change from my normal ones but I do love Elizabeth Ardens 5th Avenue Perfume and the Issey Miyake perfume 
  • What would  be the very first thing you would do i you learned that you are a millionaire?
Pay off my families bills, then buy a house in the country :) 
  • What was your favourite toy as a kid?
I always remember having a cuddly bear which sung "Twinkle Twinkle little star" i brought it everywhere with me.

These are my 11 questions and the 11 people I tag to answer them:
  • If you had a change to be a celebrity for one day which celebrity would you pick to be?
  • What is your sin food?
  • What is your favourite scent?
  • What is your pet peeves?
  • Have you any bad habits?
  • Who is the one person you look up to?
  • If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
  • Where is your favourite place to shop?
  • What is your meaning of the word "Beautiful"?
  • What is your best assets?
  • Do you believe in the saying "Money brings your happiness"?
I have just noticed that none of my questions is about makeup lol.  I think i came up with some good questions What you think?
NOW WHO DO I TAG HMMMMMMMMMM ;)


If you were tagged and did this post please let me know im waiting to read them :) :) I am already looking forward to it :) 



3 comments:

CuteandGirlyDMS said...

Hi!!!!!!!!!! thx for the link and the picture...!!!!!!!!! hope to translate all the blog till easter so it will be easier from some friends tounderstand my blog! :D

i just looooved your answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we have have many things in common!!!!

Lets see:
huge room is my dream too
in the makeup you could have cheated :P
vacations in New York & shopping! you just made my day!

Wishing you a great month!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hello hunny :) thats no problem about the picture Was quite handy its like a blog button if you want the code so people can copy the code and put it on their blog let me no. Blog buttons ares handy take a look at my BB Friends link on my page.

It was fun doing this tag i loved it :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Thanks for tagging me. Here is mine: http://blog.alelizabeth.com/2012/03/11-question-tag-post.html

♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...