Wednesday 20 June 2012

The Body Shop New Body Mist in Satsuma Review

Hey My beauties how are you all :) :) 
In my last review i was telling you that since i couldnt make The Body Shop Event last month, they kindly sent me out 3 items to try out which was very kind and unexpected.  They understood why i couldnt make it and still sent me out the items again thank you Body Shop :) 
I have already reviewed one of the items i was sent which was the Moringa Beautifying Oil 
Next up is the New Body Shop Body Mists which were only launched this month :) :) There are 8 scents available Pink Grapefruit, Coconut, Strawberry, Satsuma, Mango, Shea, Moringa and Vanilla.  
From the last review i done you will all know that this is my very first time trying out Body Shop items and its pretty exciting for me as i have always as long as i can remember wanted to try out these items and all items from the Body Shop :) :) 
The Body Shop sent me out The Satsuma Body Mist 
The Packaging is a glass bottle which has a great sturdy spritzer that dispenses a nice amount of product :) You are getting 100mls for £7 which is less than 10 euro.   I actually think that price is very reasonable for what you are getting as this will last a long time :) 
While the sun is shining i find myself reaching for this all the time since i got it.  The Bottle is so summery looking and the scent is a great scent for the summer.  Now one or two spritz of this is more than enough as i find it very strong but not overly strong.  Its definitely smells of Oranges (Satsumas) I find the scent sweet and zingy all at the same time both work fantastic together.  The strength of the scent dies down after an hour but i found i could still smell it 6 hours later :) 
Even though this scent is beautiful it wouldnt be top of my favourite list but i would like to try other scents from this range as im sure i will find my favourite out of the 8 :) :) and i will let you all know dont worry.  
Oh the excitement of having this bottle of freshness on my dresser is making me smile as i type this review :) I love it :) This is making me want to go to Body Shop and go crazy spending in it (maybe its not a bad thing that the nearest store is 40 miles away from me haha)  If you like fresh summer scents i do recommend trying this body mist out.  I havent had the pleasure of smelling the other fragrances yet but i know by having this one they will all smell pure and near to the actual scent its named :) :) 
Oh i can only imagine what the strawberry one smells like mmmmmmmmmmm oh and the coconut and the mango mmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Sorry i was dreaming there Oh Body Shop please open a store near me so i can pop in every day and smell all your goodness.  :) 

So thats 2 products down one to go and so far 2 out of 2 have me extremely happy :) :) 
Have you tried The Body Shop Body Mists yet ?
What scent have you tried ?
I hope you enjoyed this review :)
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 


Disclaimer:  Body Shop sent me this product to test as part of their new launch.  I am in no way getting paid for this review and i am not obliged in any way to give a good review about it.  This is my utmost and honest opinion about it and i would never give a false review about any product.   I have no reason to do so. :) Thank you so much for reading.  I really hope you enjoyed it :) 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lurve this scent so much, want all these sprays now!

The Make Up Fairy said...

Adore this scent in the shower gel. Must purchase xxx

AnnaLoveCrafts said...

love this range, i got 4 now! its worth to collect

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...