Sunday 25 November 2012

My Recent e.l.f Repurchases :)

Hey my beauties I hope you are all well :) I havent posted in a couple of days because a couple of my little ones were hit with sickness :( thats the start of the winter illnesses coming unfortunately :) But they are all on the ment thank goodness and now I can get back to business :) :) 
So today i have decided to show you my recent repurchases from e.l.f Cosmetics :) You all know at this stage that e.l.f has been a favourite of mine for quite some time as I have the reviews to prove it lol 
But there has been a few products in particular that has become a staple in my makeup draws and some I wouldnt go for often.  I have already done a video on my top favourites and most have them have been from the studio line which you can view here 
Today I am showing you my most regular bought items or in other words even more favourites from e.l.f so lets get started :) 
The Small Makeup Holder:  You just gotta love these.  I have two already and this is an additional on because i have really started up some collection of brushes lol.  I have to admit i never ever thought I would be one of those beauty gurus who has more makeup brushes than a shop itself but I have to admit I have....After all you can never have too many brushes can you like you need back ups.  Also need at least two of everything as you have to wash your brushes and wait for them to dry and so on....... The brush holder costs only £6 for the small one and £14 for the big one which is like 3 of these single ones put together :) 
Daily Brush Cleaner:  Now this Is 100% a favourite.  Its brilliant for cleaning your brushes in between deep cleans.  i practically use this everyday after using my brushes and its brilliant.  The only thing about it is the scent isnt the best as it sort of smells like antibacterial spray but i dont mind it.  Another thing i am not happy with is the new sized bottles but e.l.f had to make them smaller due to leakages but the older bottles used to be 8.5floz for £3.50 which lastest so much longer the new bottles are now 2.02floz and cost £3.75 each so there is a huge difference in size but not in price :O but i still love it as i know my brushes are cleaned well 
Eyelid Primer:  These are from the regular line which is the cheapest line on the site :)  There is now 4 shades to choose from.  I prefer the original shade "sheer"  which is a skin tone shade.  To be honest i have had my fair share of trying out eye primers even Urban Decay and I find not much of a difference in them than these only the whopping price tag!!!! Where as this cost £1.50 for 8mls of product BARGAIN at its best 
Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara:   This is the best thing is slice bread to me:) I love how this works.  One side is for the eyelashes the other is for the eyebrows.  I bought two of these this time as they always seemed to be out of stock.  I must admit i do not use the mascara part for my lashes but when i did run out i used the mascara part for my brows.  This does an excellent job of holding those stray hairs which i have alot of due to allowing my cousin badly pluck my eyebrows one time and it even went to using a razor (shivers) I highly recommend this if you havent tried it already.  The only thing is it ends up not looking attractive after a while as the gloss turns brown from your eyebrow powder lol 
This costs only £1.50 for 2.5mls  
e.l.f Essential Lipstick in "Classy" :  You would think I could do without another lipstick to my collection but no I have to admit I have had this one before and lost it and of course it was on of the shades i loved so i decided to buy another.  This lipstick is stunning its a beautiful Mauvey/pink shade a MLBB shade and perfect for the season.  This is supposed to be a Dupe for Mac "Angel" Lipstick but this is a little more cool toned These lipsticks a soft creamy and irresistible at the £1.50 price tag :)  Just on downfall is that they are likely to break if you are to harsh so handle with care.  I have depotted all of my e.l.f lipsticks and i found my house was too warm for these creamy babies and find it handier in their little tubes anyway :) 
Studio Matte Lip Color in "Nearly Nude":  I really like these lip colors by e.l.f yes they are matte and a little on the dry side but they are long lasting and so so easy to use plus they dont take up much space in your purse.  e.l.f added a couple more shades since i bought these at first as i own 3 already check out my review here  I will add the swatches of this shade in that review when i get using it :) These are so so creamy and soft and apply like a dream my tips to using this is make sure you exfoliate your lips before using them and apply a little lip balm before applying that way they wont feel so drying.  They are costing £3.75 for 1.8g bargain once again.  
e.l.f false eyelashes:  I really like these they are flexible and easy to use and only cost £1.50 each for that bargain you cant go wrong They look natural, they are easy to use ok you probably will get about 2 uses out of them no more but they are handy.  The glue on the other hand is not so good just don't expect the lashes to stay on long with it :) These are handy for your kit for doing other peoples makeup as they are cheap but good :)
 Studio Flat Eyeliner Brush:   This is a new one for me so i can not give you a review as of yet as I havent had the chance to use it yet but im excited to try it as it looks alot sturdier and percise than the one sold on the regular line this cost £3.75 and I will soon have a review up on it :) 
So thats all my repurchases for now including one new product. I think e.l.f is great when you are on a budget or starting up with makeup and I can tell my favourites will stay my favourite a long time :) 
What is your favourite e.l.f products or what do you find yourself repurchasing :) 
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 








I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Eva-Lynn said...

I hope the little ones are fine!
I hear e.l.f has a great lash curler! Can't wait to try that out!

Love

fashionistainthedark.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh yes I love the eyelash curler myself I included that in my top 10 video :) that and the mini lash curler

jenxxhope said...

elf is such a great brand. i love trying new things from them! i have the classy lipstick as well.

jenxxhope.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Good to hear your little ones are on the mend! I love reading ELF hauls and reviews because the site is so hit and miss - it's great to hear what works and what doesn't xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...