Friday 15 February 2013

#28 Days of Kisses *Day 14 Lipstick Tag

Hey my Gorgeous beauties out there How are you all doing :) 
Happy Valentines to you all :) 
I hope you all had and are having a lovely day and evening :) no matter what your doing 
Well this blog post is going to be very short and sweet as I have a video review on this particular lipstick and If you are a follower for a while you will know that I am a huge fan of these lipsticks so much so that I have quick a for shade of this lipstick in my collection 
Following from yesterdays post I am including yet another lipstick by e.l.f cosmetics :) 
This time its from the Mineral Line :) :) 
I will post the video of my review and swatches of all the shades I have at the end of this post but in all I love these.  
They are amazing value 
They are smooth and creamy
They are hugely pigmented 
The packaging is actually really good on them 
They lasting power is amazing 
They contain no parabens, no preservatives and no chemical dyes.
They are a dream to apply 
What more do you need from a lipstick eh?
Let me go ahead and show you the shade I chose to wear today :) Which is one of my favourite shades in the collection.  Its a perfect everyday wear lipstick 
e.l.f Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan :) 
Awwwwwww this shade is amazing I love it for everyday wear and for a toned down sort of neutral look for night time too :) 
Rosy Tan is a lovely neutral pinky/brown shade to.  This is a creamy matte lipstick with a semi matte finish.  Its just beautiful This lipstick is surely one I go back to buy :) 
 I do find it is very sheer to start off with but builds up to a beautiful shade when you are done :) :) 
This shade would look stunning on a bride on her big day too as it looks natural but puts a little life on her lips all at the same time :)
And here it is on the lips :) 
I just love it :) 
Have you tried any of e.l.f's Mineral Line Lipsticks yet?  Check out all the shades they have here :) 
To check out my video on all the Mineral lipsticks I own which is all of them I think :) 
Click here 

Keep safe and happy and healthy and enjoy the day no matter what you are doing for the day and night 
Check out the ladies who have also taken part in #28Kisses posts you might see something you want to try out for yourself :)


  • Nykki-talks-beauty
  • Emily Nailed It 
  • Kaka Beauty Blog
  • Face Value Blog
  • FashionCHICsta
  • NykkeyB
  • Aglaia Beauty
  • Maria Sparkle
  • Pixie Dust and Fairytales
  • Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh!
  • Confessions of a Make-up Addict
  • The Glamourous life of a French House Wife
  • Beauti by Jinjer
  • Beauty Passionista
  • All Made up 21
  • Nina's Bargain Beauty
  • Epiphannie A
  • Lacey Smiles 84


  • Until next Time 
    Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 











    I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...