Saturday 9 February 2013

#28 Days of Kisses *Day 9 Lipstick Tag

Hello My stunning Fabulous Beauties How are you all doing today?
Wow I was just looking up my little diary before I started this blog post and boy do I have a busy month ahead of me its sort of over whelming but exciting in a way :) Like literally in the next 3 to 4 weeks I have going to be crazy busy been a mum first of all (which I am well used to) blogging and then other stuff listed on my diary which some will be shown to you and shared with you others obviously personal.  Did you ever have that one month there is nothing going on the next month its cray cray 
Anyways I am not complaining BUSY is my middle name I love been busy Hate sitting around watch time going by :) 
Ok I am rambling Today is day 9 yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Wow you should have seen me this morn picking out what shade I was going to wear today.  Its like I was a kid in a sweet shop who couldnt decided on what I wanted.  
Anyhooooo I finally came to a decision or more or less my 3 year old helped me pick as I just told her "Baby will you pick a lipstick for mammy please" Well let me tell you she was more than happy too as long as I slapped a bit on her little lips too hehehe
Todays Lipstick choice is actually yet another lippy living in my handbag full time :) 
This lipstick I love to wear with a smokey eye or when I want my eye makeup noticed more than my lips I also love this shade as it makes my lips look plump.  They are the one lip product I find myself reaching for when I need moisture and colour on my lips :) 
Its the one and only
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in shade "Cotton Candy"
I have quite a few of these to my collection actually I have 7 altogether and to be honest I love each and everyone of them but for some reason this and another shade is always in my bag they are just the sort of shades that go with any look :) I have all of them reviewed and swatched if you want to take a look click here 

I am sure you all know at this stage what and why these are a favourite in the beauty industry :) They are absolutely stunning they are soft smooth and creamy.  They are so easy to apply and give a beautiful medium to full coverage colour to your lips even though they are a lip butter :)
They are amazing full stop :) 
 Cotton Candy is a stunning baby pinks shade with golden shimmer This is in between warm and cool toned shade and works brilliantly with my skin tone.  This is also a perfect shade for the summer time but to be honest I have been wearing this on and off all year round.
My main aim since getting these was to get one more shade called "Creme Brulee" but still to this day can not get it as its always sold out.  I am determined to get it though :) 
I am usually not a fan of shimmer lip products but I just love how this works on the lips trust me if you are like me with shimmers dont let them scare you :) 
So that is it everyone have you tried these ?
What is your favourite shade :) 


Check out the ladies who have also taken part in #28Kisses posts you might see something you want to try out for yourself :)

  • Nykki-talks-beauty
  • Emily Nailed It 
  • Kaka Beauty Blog
  • Face Value Blog
  • FashionCHICsta
  • NykkeyB
  • Aglaia Beauty
  • Maria Sparkle
  • Pixie Dust and Fairytales
  • Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh!
  • Confessions of a Make-up Addict
  • The Glamourous life of a French House Wife
  • Beauti by Jinjer
  • Beauty Passionista
  • All Made up 21
  • Nina's Bargain Beauty
  • Epiphannie A
  • Lacey Smiles 84



  • Until next Time 
    Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 








    I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...