Saturday 30 March 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag


Hello my beautifuls :) 
How are you all doing today :)
Well Guess what??? 
I have been in the mood to do a blog tag for ages now I dont know about you but I just love seeing tags been done on a blogs its a great way to get to know the writer of the blog more and its also a change from what the blogger normally does on their blog 
Anyways I googled tags and this was the first one I seen and thought hmmmmm I'll do it :) so here goes :) 


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Curly Naturally well sort of curly ok ok can be quite frizzy if I do not use anything to tame it but I then find it goes flat the next day with a little kink 

2. What is your natural hair colour?
Brown/Brunette 

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Well I used to dye it myself up until I had the cherry black in my hair and when i fancied a change   it was hard to cover the red so for the past 3 times I have got it dyed by a hairdresser 

4. How often do you wash your hair?
I wash it 3 times a week

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I do try to change it up but most of the time I wear it down a few days then i wear it up depending on my mood i suppose :) 

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I only every got my nails done once in my life in a salon.  Pedi is difficult for me as i hate feet i hate anyone near my feet at all so I do it myself 

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
When nails are in good condition I will change my polish twice a week depending on the polish I use if my nails is in bad condition don't wear any until they are back to normal 

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
Truth ? I only ever polish my toes if I am planning on wearing shoes that shoe my nails if not I dont bother with them 

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Depending on the look I am doing.....If I am going out on a night out about an hour...... Day time looks usually about a half hour..... or I could get away it a very quick 5 minutes :) 

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face, Eyes, Lips

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Of course I collect! I'm a makeup/beauty youtuber/blogger.  I also hoard a little which I know I shouldn't it took alot out of me to do my last blogsale lol I know i am due to have another blogsale soon but I just need time people :)  :) lol I love collecting especially palettes I think they are amazing oh and makeup brushes I have so many but I just keep buying more :) :) 

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
To be honest I am not a lover of them so not that often I am a huge fan of the Individual lashes they are amazing and you have control of how thick and full you want your lashes I also love that they give a natural finished look without the evidence of you adding to you lashes 


13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
No I dont I am a mum of 5 so It is hard to find the time to do looks everyday plus I like to let my skin breath and have a break from the "hard stuff" 

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
No No not normally depending on my mood.  Some days I just get into the mood to do my makeup and go around the house in my pjs with a full face other days I like to be makeup free.  If there was a family occasion thats a different story I would of course wear makeup as there will be lots of photos :) 

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes I have no problem leaving the house makeup free.  Its nice to go out with makeup on of course but its not a great deal to me to walk out of the house looking 10 years older than say yesterday lol (only kidding) but I sure do look different without it 

16. How many high end products do you have?
Wow thats a tough one.  I do have some Mac, Urban Decay, Lorac, Inglot but most of my collection is Drugstore 


17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
I spot clean everytime I use them and deep clean once a week if not once every 2 weeks depending how often i use them.  I am a bit of hygiene freak :) 


18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
If i was going somewhere important yes I will plan the day before.... If not I will just root out something just before i get dressed.  

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Not often I use the same bag everyday....but it depends on occasions I will change my bag to suit my outfit of that day or night :) 


20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
Oh Lordy now thats a question lol.  So mornings I could be up at 5 am some at 6 am some mornings I could be lucky to sleep until 7.30 why you ask my kiddies are early risers :) :) At night I would get about 5 hours sleep in total 

21. How often & when do you workout?
I dont work out bad as that sounds I feel I dont need to I am on the go every single day I dont have time to sit around all day with kiddies they are a great way to keep you fit and healthy I love it :) 

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right handed!

23. How tall are you?
I am 163 cm tall which is about 5ft 4in I think 

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
No I am afraid not If i could turn back time I would have kept on a language in school I suppose its never too late to start learning (no there's an idea) 

25. How many pets do you have?
I have none :( My garden is too small to have pets and I like to think that any pet has plenty of space to run free thats why i gave away my 2 dogs last year it was just way too hard to see them grow and have so little space I still miss them but they are living in the country now with fields all around them 

26. How often are you on Blogger?
Every single day I love to read my favourite bloggers posts and I love to see whats new out :) 

27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
All time....... I love to read what people have to say its so important :) 

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Sometimes I write them down but most of the time I have them printed in brain :) 

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
I think it was because my main aim when starting up my blog is to show people that you do not have to spend an absolute fortune to have the best also I am a huge bargain hunter and I love beauty so it made sense to name my blog Nina's Bargain Beauty 

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
My baby the Canon PowerShot SX220 HS

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
Daily I have to lol with kids you are literally running around after them with brushes, clothes etc. 

32. What is your favorite colour?
Purple 

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I love all of the Irish Magazines aka U magazine, Stellar, Tatler etc I also Like Glamour magazine and Cosmopolitan 

34. Do you swear?
Been a mum I am more aware not to swear or at least try to.  Like sometimes the odd Shite or F**k word will come out of my mouth but other than that no not really depending on my mood I could be really Pissed out and then the words will fly out but it will take alot for me to be like that 

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
At the moment it is 7.30pm so I am going to finish this, get my kiddies dressed and up to bed, cook dinner which is Enchiladas and watch a DVD :) nice !!!!

So that's the tag, please do it yourself and link me to it either in the comments .
I also have to do this......I TAG ALL THE IRISH BLOGGERS HEHEHE 
I hope you enjoyed this :) as a change of course :) 
I hope you are all well 
Take Care 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 







I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Cristina said...

haha I have an obsession with palettes and brushes also...I have more than I need and I still want more :))

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I think that this is such a cute tag! I think it's awesome that you leave the house without makeup - I'm always feeling like I need to put it on.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Karla | www.misskarla.com said...

Seems like a fun tag! I´ll sit down and do it when I find the time :D

Unknown said...

Cristina I am the same :)

Shannon Boyce I have no problem leaving the house without makeup. I like to show the kiddies that beauty is within you dont ever need to cover up

Petronella's said...

I loved this tag, great to know you better!!:)

DIYMama said...

I joined in: http://mamazelfdoen.blogspot.nl/2013/04/beauty-blogger-tag.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...