Saturday 15 June 2013

Lancome & Jenny Packham - Fashion Meets Beauty Launch at Cara Pharmacy

Hello Everyone How are you all doing today :) 
Yesterday was a very exciting day for me because i got a special Invite the the Lancome & Jenny Packham Fashion Meets Beauty Launch in Cara Pharmacies in Cavan and Sligo.   
I have never had the pleasure of owning anything for Lancome but I have tried samples of their products and wish I could afford it as they are a high end cosmetic company.  Let me show you the invite and whats on offer :) 

To celebrate the launch of the Fashion Meets Beauty Event Cara customers can enjoy an extra treat of 20% Off All Lancôme Thursday 13th – Sunday 16th June. Our Lancôme Beauty Experts will be on hand to offer customers advice and recommendations for customers Skin concerns and they can enjoy light refreshments as they shop!

Lancome have teamed up with fashion designer Jenny Packham to create the most amazing fashion makeup bag any woman would love to own :) 
 Inspired by the Jenny Packham SS13 collection's pretty polka dot print, the 2013 edition of the cosmetics bag is available in both pink and white. The stylish Cosmetics Bag has been named as Elle Magazine as one of the 50 Best Limited Edition Summer Products!
Let me point out that this bag is a limited edition and is only available while stocks last.  How do you get a chance to get your hands on it???? 
All you have to do is buy 2 Lancome products one been skincare and the bag is yours not only THAT but the bag is filled with 5 different Lancome products suitable for travelling or simply suitable for any Lancome Virgins out there who want to sample before buying...... and wait until you see how cute and small the mascara and lipstick is :) 
In the bag you will be getting 
Mini Hypnôse Mascara
 Mini Rouge Absolute BX lipstick 06
 Galatéis Douceur 50ml
 Tonique Douceur 50ml
 and a Bi-Facil Makeup remover 30ml 

Plus you get 20% off any Lancome Product in the Cara Pharmacies in Cavan and Sligo until Sunday so thats an even bigger bonus if you can make it and thats exactly what I done I just had to :) :) :) ;) 
I travelled down to the Cara Pharmacy in Cavan and let me tell you I had an absolutely lovely experience with them.  Now been a Lancome Newbie I had no Idea what I was going to get or what I even wanted all I knew was that I was going to treat myself because of the offer 
I was complete over whelmed with the amount of products Lancome has to offer and the counter looked absolutely beautiful 


I was greeted by the lovely Mary and Barbara from behind the counter.  They were very welcoming and made me feel like an important customer.  Barbara is the Lancome Consultant and has been working with them for over 30 years that is amazing.  So she was first on hand to help me with choosing some products and telling me a little about the skincare products.  She was able to answer every question that I had and she was quite happy to demonstrate how to use some of the products too.  
Even at their busiest and believe me the Pharmacy was so busy at that stage they had plenty of time to help out every customer who approached them and also help me "The Lancome Newbie" with the 100/1 questions I did have.  Well impressive I must say :)  Not only that I didnt feel pressured into buying anything what so ever (like some counters I have experienced) and left me to decide myself what I wanted.  
I will surely be going there again to purchase products and if you are a newbie you will surely be educated after leaving there :) 
So I made my purchases and got my free makeup bag and goodies which i am so so excited about they look amazing and of course I had to choose the Pink bag I just love Pink :) 

I cant wait to show you what Lancome products I chose and try out my new little goodies, so keep an eye out for reviews very soon 
But I just had to let you know how I got on at the Launch and let you know about the offer before it runs out :) My advice Take full advantage the bag is amazing :) :) Check out Cara Pharmacies facebook page for updates on the event and future events :) 
Until next time Lots of Love, Luck, Laughter and Lancome shopping :) 











I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Audrey- The Nail Affair said...

This sounds like such a lovely day and what a nice welcome! I always appreciate a makeup stand that doesn't pressure me, just not fair. Can't wait to see what you got!

Unknown said...

I totally agree I sometime feel very intimidated to buy the moment I walk into places its horrible I have the confidence to say no now but a few years ago i wouldnt have had the confidence to say no and would end up buying items i did not even need

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...