Tuesday 11 June 2013

Oriflame Giordani Gold Voluptuous Lipstick in Pink Lace

Hello My beauties :) how are you all doing today.  
My apologies for been so slow with the reviews as the weather has been so so amazing the last 2 weeks it was hard to sit down in front of the laptop and do blog post especially with 5 kiddies and the fact that here in Ireland we are not used to such amazing weather so I took advantage with the kiddies and had a good few amazing day trips.  Right now as I look out the window I have a little sad face :( because its bucketing down meaning the rain is back :( and i have a constant reminder that only 2 days ago I got the most amazing tan a little too much in some places and it makes me already miss the beautiful weather but hey we were luck and summer is not over yet so we could get it back 
Anyways I promise I will not slack anymore :) and today I bring you another Oriflame Product 
This is my first time trying out Oriflame as I told you in my last review and when i saw this lipstick in the catalogue I just had to try it out.  
Ok I have to admit The packaging attracted me more to this range of lipsticks.  The price didnt believe me but I just said I would give it a go and normally packaging is not a big deal to me but I just couldnt resist.  You have to admit yourself It looks fantastic.  
To me the packaging on this Lipstick says woman with taste woman who loves a bit of gold in her life.  Woman who has paid big money for this lipstick !!!!
There is actually a whole range of lip products in the Giordani Gold range on the Oriflame Catalogue and they are verging on the more expensive side of the Catalogue.  There is more expensive lipsticks Like the More by Demi Lipstick which costs €21 and to be honest unless I see some reviews myself I dont think I could part with that amount of money for a lipstick 
This lipstick on the other hand cost me €12.45 which was reduced from €19.99 
Still expensive in my eyes but I treated myself and seeing as my baby girl destroyed by only expensive lipstick I have to my collection I went for it :) 
Saturate your lips in a veil of glossy colour and multifaceted shine. With its comforting formula, this lipstick glides on smoothly and feels exquisite to apply. Its unique HydraFull Complex helps to impart clinically proven 8h moisturisation for fuller, more sensual lips that fascinate.
There are 10 shades to choose from in this lipstick so I went with the shade Pink Lace.  
Pink Lace is a nude pink shade with tiny silver shimmers in it.  I have to say I was well impressed with the shade and glad the picture on the catalogue was near to what the actual shade is.  I am not a fan of shimmer lip products but to be honest the shimmers wear off with the lipstick.  The shade is sheer to begin with and to be honest I was expecting it to be a bit more pigmented but you can build it.  The texture reminds me alot of the Revlon lip butters.  Its very creamy and moisturising and feels like a balm on the lips.  It doesnt dry out whatsoever and lasts about 3 to 4 hours before I have to reapply.  
This does feel moisturising and even though the shade doesnt last on the lips for more than 3 to 4 hours the moisture feeling lasts longer.  There is a slight cosmeticy scent off the lipstick not quite as strong as the Loreal Lipsticks but you will still get the scent.  I am impressed with the lipstick but to be honest I would not pay the full price again for a glossy lipstick.  I have more pigmented glossy lipsticks in my collection that was alot more affordable.  If the price was cheaper of course I would have probably all of the shades in my collection as it is a lovely lipstick.  

This is a photo of what the lipstick is like on the lips taken with flash :) 
This is what it looks like in day light :) 
It is a beautiful lipstick and perhaps if it was a little cheaper I would buy more of them as they are quite moisturising and look amazing on the lips they give a plump look which I love.  
Have you tried this range yet 
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck And Laughter 














I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Aisling Sheehy said...

Gorgeous colour but like you, wouldn't have paid 20 beans for it! I must try Oriflame sometime! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful.. I love the color!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...