Saturday 13 July 2013

My Beauty Addiction - Ultra Moisture Body Lotion in Marshmallow Fluff

Hey my beauties how are you all doing today :) 
Today I have another My Beauty Addiction Review.  To be honest since my last purchase with My Beauty Addiction  I was amazed by the quality and price of the lipsticks I just had to go back for more.  This time I went for some beauty products this time.  Above is a picture of my little haul I got :) 
Since getting these into my hands 3 weeks ago I have been using them none stop to give you a good review and let you know what I think of them.  I was going to review them all together but I dont want to make you all fall asleep lol 
So today I am going to talk about the Ultra Moisture Lotion 
The packaging I know to some of you might look like its on the cheap side but to me its fine who needs expensive looking packaging.  The lotion comes in a normal squeezey bottle which is very handy for both travelling and for home use.  You are getting 2.5oz of product for only $4.  
Which is a great value product 
There are about 10 scents to choose from 

Stiletto Blonde, Marshmallow Fluff, Lick Me All Over, Liquid Crack, Passion Fruit & Guava, Viva La Juicy, Strawberries & Champagne, Swimm Nekkid, Intoxicating Coconut, Serendipity Divine and  Pina Colada

I was spoilt for choice so I ended up picking Marshmallow Fluff as Lately I have been into my sweet (not over powering) scents :) 
♥ Marshmallow Fluff ♥ -Sugary Sweet, tooth aching, pure ooey gooey sweetness. This is the perfect marshmallow scent!
I was very attracted to this lotion for a number of reasons 
  1. Its especially made to prevent and protect dry skin and believe me my body is very dry at times and even more now with the hot weather.  Sun exposure is the one main problem to creating dry skin and you need to moisturise even more for that but you also need a moisturiser thats going to last most or even all day long.  
  2. The Ingredients:  This Lotion contains Shea Butter, Safflower oil, Vitamin A,C and E Cucumber and Aloe and much more All these ingredients are amazing for your skin not only that its Paraben free.
The consistency of the cream is actually quite light.  At first I thought oh no its so light I will probably use half a bottle in one go.  It looks water based more than oil based like some moisturisers which I like because there is nothing worse than a moisturiser sitting on your skin. 
I am totally amazed with this Hand and Body lotion Ladies really!!!!
Its amazing I am in love with it already.  It spreads out generously you only need a little to work with.  The moisturiser soaks into your skin straight away and leaves the most AMAZING GLOW EVER.  If you have a tan right now people are going to notice it more with this body lotion on believe me.  My skin has never felt so smooth and soft after applying this.  I actually applied this cream on me last night at 8 o clock and I still feel the moisture from it the next morning at 9 am.  
The scent is beautiful its sweet but not over powering and does in fact smell like Marshmallows/Vanilla.  Again I can still get a faint scent from it over 12 hours later.  
I love using this during the day when I am away from the house and in the heat I feel my skin is moisturised all day long plus my legs look fantastic with the glow it leave behind.  :) 
I highly recommend your trying this out for sure 
I hope my Beauty Addiction will make this in pots because I would surely stock up on this even for my kiddies :) 
Have you tried these out yet? 
Until Next time
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 







I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Rebecca Smith said...

I don't need any more hand lotions Or creams at the minute but this sounds fantastic and such a bargain too! Especially love the marshmallow aspect! X

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

This sounds lovely, I always go for sweet scents. The fact that it's paraben-free makes it even better! :)

Jess xo

Jessica said...

Hmmm...interesting. This seems like a great product to try out. I love lotions that are paraben free so I guess I'll check this one out. Hope that the scent is not too sweet for me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...