Sunday 18 August 2013

Sharing the Love #18: Interview with Barbie from Barbies Beauty Bits

Hi, Welcome To My Blog
Hello my beauties :) I hope you are all well this morning :) 
Today I have another Beautiful blogger for you this time its Barbie :) From Barbies Beauty Bits :)  I have only met Barbie myself recently and this interview has really helped me get to know her more isnt she a stunner :) :) Anyways I am not going to bore you all with a long intro and get right down to interviewing Barbie :) 

1.  Hey Barbie Welcome to my blog :) :) Can you tell us a little about yourself :) 
 Hi, I’m Barbie and I’ve been in marketing in advertising for over 20 years with the same wonderful company, and truly enjoy it.  However, makeup and beauty have always been my true  passion, so now I get to combine the two of them.  Over the years, I’ve mastered many at home facial masks, for younger looking skin; this is my obsession! I’m addicted to long eyelashes & MAC Eye shadows; and I’m fanatical about good wine, sushi, and adore my friends, family and my cat, Bella!

2.  Tell us a little about your blog 
Realizing not everyone has the time or knowledge to always be in the know, Barbie's Beauty Bits will enable you the opportunity to learn about Beautylicious DIY,  skin care tips, as well as insights & tips on makeup, hair, must haves & more! My Specialties are my Pantry to Pretty Bits: Getting Gorgeous for Less, With At Home Beauty Creations That Won’t Break Your Wallet! 

3.  What inspired you to start up your blog 
It actually started out as a way to relieve stress, and turned into much more! I enjoy being able to help people know, that anyone can feel pretty, regardless of money or knowledge.   As well as learn more about digital marketing, yeah!

4.  What is your dream job?
 Working in NY City in my own clothing store

5.  Can you share with us some of your favourite blogs to read ?
 MaskCara & Rich Mom Business, Hair Spray and High Heels, and Agape Love Designs, to just name a few.

6.  Your favorite skin care, hair care and makeup products?
  ·         Favorite skin care product:  Beauty Control

·         Hair Care products: Bumble & Bumble
Makeup: MAC, Urban Decay
7   If you could give one piece of advice to someone who is thinking of starting up their own blog what would it be?
Be consistent, write what you enjoy most, give advice, and treat it as your own empire

8.  Can You tell us what is in you handbag?? (hehehe I like been nosey?  Include a picture ?
 Include a picture? Oh no, I apologize in advance, as I have a lot in there.  Always have my favorite perfume, which is love Spell, deodorant as you don’t want to be stinky, Ibuprofen, to alleviate a headache at any time, a protein bar (forget to eat my lunch today), and coupons… I never pay full price for anything!

9.  Where else apart from your blog can we find you aka twitter facebook etc. 
10  Any last words for us :) 
 Do what you enjoy in life & live to the fullest.  Value what is important and cherish it, as you can’t take it with you
Barbie's Beauty Bits

I hope you enjoyed my Interview with the Lovely Barbie and please be sure to visit her and tell her you stopped by :) 
Until next Time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 

P.S If you interested in taking part in my share the love series make sure to comment below.  Anyone is welcome :) 






I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...