Saturday 1 February 2014

Real Techniques Travel Essentials Kit Review

Hello My beauties I hope you are all well. 
As Promised I have another Real Techniques Review and this time its a rave :) :) 
If you missed my first review on the Real Techniques Starter Kit check it out here 
Today I have another Kit to show you and that is the Travels Essentials Kit 
This kit costs €24.99 and you can get it from Cloud10 Beauty .  
As you gave you the whole story behind who designed these brushes in the last review I dont really need to tell you all again but I am sure at this stage you all know all about Real Techniques already :) 
I absolutely adore this kit and love the idea around it not only is it great for home but its also ideal for travelling as you have the 3 main brushes to achieve a full faced makeup look :) :) 


The Kit is made up of 3 different brushes as you can see they are all colour coded.  
Orange is for the Flawless Base be it for foundations and concealers 
Pink is for the flawless finish be it for your powders blushes etc 
and Purple for the eyes :) 
In this kit you are getting one of each to try out :) 
The brushes come in a case that doubles up as a stand suitable for placing on your dresser for all to see and admire 


Now for the Brushes Themselves :)  These made with Synthetic Fibres which leaves them smooth and soft and suitable for the most sensitive skin.  The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light.  Of course these brushes are 100% cruelty free which is always a must in my eyes :) 
Starting with 


The Essential Foundation Brush:  I have to admit I am a stippling brush & Make-up Sponge Gal most of the time but I really like the finish of this brush and am using it alot since I got it.  Unlike some foundation brushes this brush feels soft and the bristle are flexable which means even application.  The Round tip leaves it easier to blend the foundation around my eyes and nose.  Infact this brush is perfect for applying your concealers too.  Not only that but for contouring as-well when you are using a darker foundation to contour the shape of the brush allows exact application be it under the cheek bones, along the hair line, down the sides of your nose etc.  I really like this brush and highly recommend it.  In fact it absorbs very little product compared to stippling brushes and make-up sponges which means your are saving alot of product in the end :) 


Next up is 


The Multi Tasking Brush:  Wow this brush is beautiful.  As its a Multi-tasking brush this mean you can use it for everything from applying all over powders to bronzers to blushes.  Some may find this brush is a little big to apply blush but its perfect for blending blush out.  The good news is this brush can also be used for buffing out liquid foundations or even cream products to give a flawless finish I adore this brush and found no shedding whatsoever :) 


And Lastly 


The Domed Shadow Brush:  I absolutely adore this brush in all honesty I am a huge lover of eyeshadow brushes because I believe once you have the right eye brushes you can achieve the most beautiful eye looks in fact I have surprised myself with some of the looks I have created thanks to brushes I have used.  This is one brush that helps.  I see this brush as a little multitasker too.  It can be used to apply eye-shadow to the lid but some with smaller lids might find it a little big.  You can also use this as a crease brush because of its dome shape and also as a blending brush as its soft enough for blending.  I also apply highlight to my brow bone with this brush again because of its shape it fits perfectly.  I love it :) :) 


What more can I say about this kit its amazing and has everything you need I am 100% happy with it and the brushes are amazing :) :)  If you are just starting out with your brush collection this is certainly the kit for you :) 
If you are a little strapped for cash and can not afford the pretty affordable price of €24.99 you can save a little more by buying it on iherb for only $18.00 which is €13.35 plus if you are a first time buyer you get up to $10 off your first order using this code KBM938 The shipping is very affordable too which is a bonus for example I bought two items from iherb and the shipping only came to $4 with a tracking number :) 
Have you tried this Kit before ?  What's your thoughts on it?  What is your favourite Real Techniques Brush 
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 













I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

These brushes are my absolute favourites. Such great quality and super cute too!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...