Tuesday 13 May 2014

NYC Big Bold Bronzer in Manhatan

Hello my beauties I hope you are all well :) 
Todays review is on a very very affordable bronzer that I am actually enjoying alot lately especially with me been alot paler since last summer I found the bronzers I was using before are getting a little too dark for me to use on an every day basis.  This bronzer has been just right for me and I just had to share it with you.  
It is the NYC Big Bold Bronzer in shade Manhatan :) Available from Superdrug at only £3.99 which is less than €5.  In the pharmacy where I got mine I only paid €3.99 for it :)  

There is 2 shades available Manhatan and Metropolitan 
We are getting a whopping 17.1 g of product for our prices which is amazing :) and even better news ....... They are both matte :) :)  In all fairness I have to admit I love matte bronzers I prefer them over shimmer ones any day.  I do own one one shimmer bronzer which is beautiful and amazing and has lasted me a long time in fact i have it over 2 years and still haven't hit pan.  I only use that one when I am going out.  

Manhatan is the perfect bronzer for anyone who has fair to medium skin-tones :)  Its a very light natural tan shade and would be perfect for everyday bronzing.  Metropolitan is suitable for anyone with medium to dark skin-tones in which I will also purchase as I wear a darker foundation when I am wearing tan ;) 

You may have noticed the tiny speck of shimmer in the bronzer but to be honest I do not even know why they are there because even when you swatch this you will not notice any on your face at all.  Even when I swatched the bronzer on my finger all I got was pure matte powder.  If anything the powder gives a warm semi glow to your face which is exactly what we need especially when we are pale.  
I love how smooth and soft this bronzer feels against the skin it feels like silk.  It blends out beautifully and of course its build-able so do not worry if you are the palest of pale this beauty can be as light or as pigmented as you want it to be.  I love the fact that you will not get too much powder on your brush while using this either as its nicely compacted leaving you with 100% control of how much you want to apply to your face.  Plus you are not losing too much product in the process :) 
In the picture below I swatched the bronzer twice over to make the shade stand out in the photo but it can be lighter :) 

Overall I highly recommend you try their bronzer out if you are looking for something to warm up your complexion a little this is for you.  I find it great especially if I have a foundation that is a little too light for me it blends out to a beautiful natural finish.  I love to use my elf Kabuki brush for this.  I also use this for a natural contoured look too as I said before its build-able so I just apply and apply until i am satisfied with the even contoured look :) :) 
In the photo below I used the NYC Big Bronzer in Manhatan all over the face and neck for a more warmer looking complexion :) 


For the price you are definitely getting your moneys worth :) :) And just to add to this positive review its one of NYC's top selling products :) 
Have you tried this bronzer yet?  
Whats your thoughts on it :) 
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 
















I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

I never use bronzer but it looks lovely on you, so natural. I'm quite tempted to give this a go now! Fab review :)

Jess xo

All the little things - Irish Beauty Blog said...

Oooh it looks like a lovely colour, very natural x

Lorraine - John It's Only Makeup! said...

Love NYC bronzers! Must check this one out, it looks gorgeous on you.

Forever Miss Vanity said...

This bronzer looks lovely, it adds so much warmth to your face :)

x
forevermissvanity.com

the creation of beauty is art. said...

This looks seriously gorgeous!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Ellabella said...

It looks fantastic on you ! Really suits you ! Lovely packaging too !

http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/

Jessica K Smith said...

Looks gorgeous! I haven't tried their bronzers yet, but I am in need of a new one. I love their mosaic face powder blush. It is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...