Thursday 3 July 2014

Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Blusher in "All I Think About is You & Loved Me The Best!

Hello beauties :) 
Todays review is on another Makeup Revolution Product This time on the Baked Blushers.  Just be warned you are going to see quite alot of reviews on Makeup Revolution as I have bought quite a few items in the past month.  Yes I think I have become addicted and also want to try everything so I can let you all know my thoughts before you buy hehe I always find an excuse.  Well I am sure alot of beauty bloggers including Dyna would agree its super exciting when a new brand is released plus its super affordable :) 
Anyway I am going to tell you all now this is a Rave Review and has become one of my latest favourite product.  I have always had a soft spot for baked makeup products but of course there has been some brands that have let me down. 
This brand has not done that and thats for sure 

There is 6 shades of the Vivid Baked Blushers to choose from and they only cost £2.50 each for 6g of blush 
Makeup Revolution Claims:  This merged blusher is highly pigmented for a natural soft effect. The colour is easily buildable with a hint of shimmer to enhance the cheekbones. Apply to the cheekbones or apples of cheeks. 

So I went for the shades I thought I would use more of and would suit me better 

I have to point out one thing and that is the packaging in which I am super impressed with I am amazed with how sturdy the packaging is and how well secure the blush is.  My twins were amazed by the look of these blushes and had a little fun playing with them before one of them let one fall (even before I took a photo of it)  I was convinced it was broken but it did not it was perfect .  


Now let me show you a close up of these beautiful blushes :) :) Starting with 

All I Think About Is You 
This is the Lightest Shade out of the two I got.  This Blush is perfect for anyone with Fair to medium skin tone anyone with darker skin tone will only see this as a highlight.  A fabulous light pink shade I am in love with this for an everyday blush.  It needs building up on my tanned skin but I know when winter comes this will look more pigmented on my paler skin.  I love it :) 

This swatch is 2 layers :) 

Next up is 

"Loved Me the Best" 

I am in love with this shade.  This shade is a little deeper than the first one and really shows up on fair to medium skin tones.  This is a stunning mixture of coral and pink and is beautifully pigmented leaving you with a perfect healthy flush to you face.  The shimmer leave a healthy looking glow which is perfect for the natural look in the day time.  Build it up to give you cheeks that look like you have ran for a full hour.  I am going to love wearing this in the winter on my more paler skintone :) :) 

 I highly recommend these to everyone.  They are soft pigmented and not too pigmented to give you a crazy clown like look.  You have the control to add as much colour to your cheeks as you need.  The fact that these are baked means no fall out and no wasted product in which we all love to hear.  For the price I think you are getting more than a bargain.  The fact that these contain micro shimmers might put people off but believe me the microshimmers are only there to give you a glow.  You will not look like a disco ball :) 

Thumbs up once again to Makeup Revolution a product that has make my current favourites :) :) 
Here is a picture of me wearing the "All I Think about is You Blush" As you can see it just gives that simply light flush to the cheeks as well as a beautiful healthy glow 

In this next photo I applied Some of "Love me the Best" on Sarahs cheeks just to give a a healthy flush not too harsh as she was wearing a smokey eye but enough to make her cheeks glow :) 


 So there you have it my rave review on these beauties.  Have you tried these yet?  Whats your thoughts on them :) 
Until Next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 



































I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Forever Miss Vanity said...

Beautiful blushers, a little bit too pink for me, but beautiful none the less :)

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

You look absolutely beautiful here Nina, really glowing! Both shades look stunning, I really want to try more Makeup Revolution products. Fab review! :)

Jess xo

Unknown said...

wow!!! i totally love your look in the pic!!! plus that blush complets the two looks perfectly!!!
i love them!! thanks for the review, i have too many blushes but this are really pretty!! this will be add to my wishlist even if i dont need any more jajaja
kisses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...