Thursday 21 August 2014

New Summer Launch from Blank Canvas Cosmetics

Hello My beauties I hope you are all well :) 
Today I am going to share with you some of Blank Canvas Cosmetics Latest New Releases in one Blog post.  Reason for that is because hey lets not beat about the bush I absolutely love and adore Blank Canvas and their products.  To be honest from the moment I starting getting Products from their website I have never once been disappointed.  Top quality products and brushes for such affordable prices.  When I hear of new products coming our way I cant contain myself I just have to get all.  
So today I will show you what new and what my favourites are out off all :) :) 
First up of course is the New Brush Clutch :) 

The newly launched Bc Brush Clutch is ideal for storing your brush collection.  Contains 10 large brush slots , enough to hold 10 large face brushes /or approx 20 eye brushes/a combination of both. 
 The Brush Clutch is made of a soft plush faux leather.  It can be easily transported, ideal for travel. Also, can hold eye/lip pencils. 
This love case will only cost you €22.99 and to be honest with the quality been so strong its so worth it.  I love the feel of this case as its soft leather.  Not only that but if you have any spillage of makeup on the case its so easy to clean.  I for one like using this for my double ended brushes as its hard to store them any other way without squashing one end.  I also love how slim this is meaning you can even fit this in your biggest handbag I for one can vouch for that one :).  
The Next New Product is The Large and Small R20 Flat Buffer aka The Large and Small Retractable version of the Famous F20
You all know my favourite brush to apply liquid and cream foundations is my F20 brushes I use them every single day.  I also use them to apply my translucent powder to set my makeup and sometimes bringing my F20 in my handbag can be annoying as it can be too big or it can get destroyed and of course Blank Canvas Cosmetics been run by wonderful women have fixed that problem with us.  They have now made our favourite F20 into a Large and Small Retractable brush.  
There is nothing really different between the two apart from the the length.  The brush itself is the same size as you will see below 
What I love about these is that they are handbag friendly and even if you use a liquid foundation and want to freshen it up later that day the brush is not going to mess up you bag as you can simply place the lid back over the brush.  Its so hygienic.  These are also great for your powder when you need to freshen up later in the day too.  Brilliant idea once again :)   The Large retractable brush costs €14.00 and the Small costs €13.99.  They also come in pink LOVE IT.  
 Next up is The New F42 Large Contour/Powder Brush 
This brush sort of reminded me of another brush I own which is the F16 Large tapered contour/powder brush only this has synthetic fibres which means you can use this with both powdered and cream products :) :)  This is a brilliant multi-purpose brush.  Perfect for contouring, for applying blush for applying powder all over the face.  I love how soft this brush is and how easy this is to clean.  


This brush is only €14.99 and worth every last cent :) 


Next up is The F40 Small Tapered Contour Brush 
This brush is the BOMB!!!!!! 


This brush is the perfect Sculpting, contouring , highlight and blending brush.  Not only that but you can use this with liquid creams and powders as it has Synthetic Fibres :)   I love how well this fits around my face for the perfect contoured finish.  Now you all know how much I adore the new f30 for contouring I literally use it everyday with my powder contouring kit but if I want to use cream contour I have this little beauty to do the job nicely 


Its the perfect size brush to get the areas you want.  The tip allows you to have the control you want.  I also love to use this to apply highlight to my cheek bones its the perfect fit for any sized face.  I highly recommend this for sure 
Costing only €13.99 I will surely be grabbing another for my kit 


Lastly is The E42 Pointed Socket Blending Brush 


Oh boy oh boy I love this brush !!! If you dont know already my main love when it comes to makeup is eyes and of course you need the right brushes to achieve the best eye makeup looks you want.  This is one brush I love love love.  The Pointed Socket Blending brush works amazing on every eye shape.  At the moment the cut crease look is in and what better way to achieve that than with the help of the E42 :) 

Weither you have small eyes, large eyes or even hooded eyes this little beauty is going to work on any eye.   If you do not have a crease and need to create one this too will help you do that :) Definately worth €6.99 Another one is added to my wishlist for sure :) Of course you dont have to only use this for the eyes.  I have used this to highlight the tops of my cheek bones, To set my concealer under the eyes this too is the perfect multi-purpose brush suitable for those hard to reach places :) 

So There you have it Blank Canvas Cosmetics Latest New Releases and this is not all of them so if you are curious to find out what else is on offer check out their website as I have also added more to my wishlist to try out :) :) 
I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you have tried any new items from BCC :) 
 If you are thinking of purchasing from Blank Canvas Enter "NINA" at the end for a little discount for all my lovely readers
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 














I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I really want to try the brushes from this brand! I have heard great things and the quality seems spot on!

http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...