Tuesday 14 July 2015

Soap & Glory 3 in 1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash

Hello beauties I hope you are all well :) 
Been a beauty guru and walking into Boots to get 1 item you have to get can be very difficult all the time especially when you see new beauty and makeup products up on the top shelves :)  All Beauty gurus will be nodding as they read I KNOW IT :)   Well thats what happened to me the last time I walked into Boots a few weeks ago :)  I seen nothing but new products from different companies been launched and I was in heaven :) 
The first thing I noticed was this product.  The Soap & Glory 3 in 1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash 
The First thing that attracted to this product of course has to be the packaging :)  Just look at it I love Soap & Glory for making both packaging and products amazing without been hard on the pocket :) 

Soap & Glory State:
Face Soap And Clarity is a 3-in-1 daily face wash with ultra-soft scrub-beads, plus vitamins, amino acids and Soap & Glory’s exclusive SUPERFRUIT YUZU complex. It cleans and purifies skin, effortlessly removes make-up, and gently exfoliates. In short, it’s one killer cleanser! 

• SUPERFRUIT YUZU - a skin energising, toning and brightening antioxidant complex pressed from natural Chinese citrus fruits
• a super-tasking VITAMIN AND AMINO ACIDS - to help refresh improve radiance and appearance of blemishes
• GLYCERIN - to help skin feel soft and supple
• gentle polishing MICROBEADS - to exfoliate and resurface the skin

I dont have to say much about the packaging as you can see Soap & Glory never fails with that department what I love is clear bottle and the fact you can see the product through the clear plastic bottle.  It looks so so pretty.  Another thing I love is the fact you get a squeezy bottle which means you can dispense just the right amount of product you want without dispensing too much :)  


The product itself is the main question in this review of course and the first thing I can cover about it is its beautiful scent :)  Oh my goodness I have spend ages trying to pinpoint what exactly this smells like.  All I can tell you is that it smells slightly fruity slightly sweet and has that slight medicated scent you find in the more expensive cleansers out there.  Altogether it smells devine and makes washing your face an absolute pleasure 

The cleanser itself is a sort of clear blue thin gel like consistency which has little soft pink beads mixed through.  You can smell the aroma the moment you pour this beauty out onto your hand.  


You only need a little over a pea sized amount each time you use this.  Simply dampen your face place a pea sized amount onto clean hands and massage into your face.  The gel with turn into a nice bubbly soft foam and you can rarely feel the beads are you wash your face.  I like to take at least a minute of massage before I  rinse off with warm water.  I do have to warn you not to let this near your eyes as it will sting really bad and you will be at risk of getting a bead or two in the eyes if you do. 
When you are finished rinsing pat your skin dry.  
I love how fresh clean and soft my skin feels after using this.  I face smells fresh and sweet and ready for the day ahead.
I feel this is the perfect mild cleansing face wash which also very mildly exfoliates for anyone with any skin type.  Its so easy to use and because the beads are no at all rough on your skin and only mildly ex-foliates your skin you can use this twice everyday :) 


My face has been extremely dry late and I have found that this face wash doesn't dry my skin out any-more which is perfect :) :) 
I will have to say that this will remove whatever make-up you have left on your face after you take your make-up off but will not remove heavy make-up :) 

Over all I would repurchase this again as I adore the scent and the fact that this is gentle on my skin but still cleans my face well :)  Not only that but I think the price of €8 is brilliant for 350mls of product.  Boots are having an offer on this at the moment so if you want to try it for a cheaper price you can get it now :)   Its gentle enough for my teen daughter and does not aggravate her acne  :)  

Have you tried this yet ?
Whats your thoughts on it ?
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 

























I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Glad this product was a winner for you! It sounds like a really nice gentle cleanser. Soap and Glory are always pretty amazing when it comes to skin care!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh I have to try this I always use soap and glory peaches and clean I find it brilliant and like that is doesn't dry out the skin, but this sounds perfect as I want to dabble in More soap and glory products :) great post

beautyqueenuk said...

I like the sound of this, I don't think I have ever come across it x

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

I love Soap & Glory's makeup but have never got on very well with their skincare unfortunately!
Sounds like this has been working well for you though :)

Jess xo
http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

Esha said...

I love Soap & Glory stuff. Gotta try this. :)

Kristina said...

Ohhhh I haven't tried this little gem by soap and glory yet, on the list it goes!

Creepers & Cupcakes

Laura said...

I haven't tried any of their skincare items. They don't sell them here :(

Laura
Pink Frenzy

Nicol said...

ooo ive not seen this one before! it looks really pretty in the bottle XD

Unknown said...

This sounds like a great product, I'll have to see if it's in my local Boots! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...