Sunday 19 August 2012

Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick 190 "The Nuder The Better"

Well hello there my beauties :) 
How are you all.  How was your weekend.  I took a few days off from blogging as I was quite busy getting hair done, shopping for an outfit for my cousins wedding in which i went to the even part on Thursday.  I have to say i really enjoyed it and it was the first time i left the twins with a babysitter to go out since they were born so after a few tears on and off all that day i ended up fretting over nothing.  One of the twins was wide awake to greet me when i got home so i got sleep that night but it was worth it as it opened my eyes to the fact i fretting way too much and i should actually get out a little more lol Then it took me about 2 days to recover from all the dancing crying etc i went through hahaha 
Anyway's i have decided today's review is on this brilliant fabulous lipstick by Catrice Called "The nuder the better" wow i love this lipstick i have it about 3 months now and i find i am always going back to it in fact its in my handbag all the time :) i wore this at the wedding and got a few compliments on how good my lips look :) 
Incase you didnt know Catrice has 2 different lipstick lines The Ultimate Colour and the Ultimate Shine they both cost the same price but have different finishes as you can tell by the name.  Both are from the permanent line.  As i mentioned both of these lipstick cost around 4.59 euro for 3.8g product which is a super amazing price for what you are getting :) 
.I love the packaging on these lipsticks they are very sturdy and the lid clicks shut so there is no fear of the lid falling off in your handbag and your lovely lippy getting destroyed in your bag.  The packaging is plain but looks like you paid more that under 5 euro for it.  I was looking for a nice nude lipstick (i went through a serious phase of buying nude lipsticks from different brands i wanted THE PERFECT NUDE) something that looked fab with a dark smokey eye or something to wear every day and not make me look like i was death warmed up.  
"The Nuder the Better" is a lovely peachy nude shade.  This lipstick is so creamy and goes on so so easy.  This lipstick definately compliments my skin tone and i am fair to medium skin tone more hitting the medium skin tone.  This is such a lovely warm shade.  Alot of brides would love this lipstick as its the perfect colour and texture.  It has a satin finish and you could get away with wearing this on its own.  I sometime wear this with a little gloss in the middle on my lips just to compliment the lipstick and make my lips more pouty looking.  This is definitely a favourite of mine and i hope Catrice never discontinues this.  The lasting power is actually quite good i have found it lasting 3 to 4 hours before i have to reapply it again.  Another thing i found about this is that its quite moisturising so if you are one who suffers with dry lips these lipsticks with keep your lips intact :) 
I highly recommend this shade and these lipsticks for sure and for the price you are getting way way more than your moneys worth :) 
Me wearing "The nuder the better" with a little bit of gloss in the middle :) 
So thats my review for the day :) I hope you enjoyed it 
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 



I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful... I love Catrice Lippys

Anonymous said...

This is lovely on you, I've never tried Catrice's lippies must check this one out!

Dee said...

I can't really pull off a nude but this is lovely on you! You look fab, your skin is beautiful xx

Unknown said...

thanks so much for your comment hunny yes i love Catrice lipsticks not too pushed about the Ultimate lip shine range but love the Ultimate Lip Colour :) :)
Makeupmonster awww thank you hunny you really should try them they are great for the price :)
Dee this shade might actually surprise you hun it will suit you i know it will :) :)

Fizzy! said...

I love the shade of ur lipstick and it so suits u. I am ur follower.

I invite u to visit my blog, do follow if u like it. Love<3
http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

Dyna said...

you and your mum look amazing, I love this lippie too btw! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...