Friday 3 January 2014

Guest Bloggers Wanted on Nina's Bargain Beauty

Hello My beauties :) :) 
Well as promised I am going to start introducing Guest Blog posts on my blog.  
Last year I did a series of Share the Love which was a huge hit on my blog and I loved meeting new bloggers aswell as sharing some of my favourite bloggers to you all.  
This year I have decided to continue with the share the love series only a little different 
This is where you come in...... If you are a blogger old or new and would like to take part by doing a guest post on my blog be it about beauty fashion whatever you write about 
all you have to do is contact me on 
dear-nina@hotmail.co.uk 

Its very simple you literally type up your blog post the way you normally do and email it to me including photos links etc and thats it :) :) as simple as that 

I am so excited about this as im sure I too will meet new bloggers through this and I am also getting the opportunity share bloggers with my readers.  I will post a guest blog post once a week to begin with depending on how many I get.  I really hope you all enjoy this and I cant wait to get started 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 















I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

Schminkschnubbel said...

oooh that sounds nice hon! Can I participate sometime, even though I'm a German blogger? Of course I would write a post in english. at the moment I'm quite busy with preps for my own blog but sometime I would love to join in! :-)

Unknown said...

Of course hunny Anytime you want just let me know :) :) This is running all year round so you have plenty of time xxxxx

Schminkschnubbel said...

awesome!!!!:-) gotta think of a good post to share :-)

Candyflosscloud said...

Good idea :D never done guest post before so will be something new for me in 2014 :D. Might do a post about the new Primark SS14 collection :D.

Unknown said...

I'd love to guest post for you. Would you be interested in doing a guest post for guest post type of thing?
Alex x
http://fangirlsandfoundations.blogspot.co.uk/

Leeshastarr said...

Good idea to meet new bloggers, I've done two guest posts on my blog before and got some good hits on them. Always nice to see new talent.
www.leeshastarr.com

beautyqueenuk said...

I love these kinds of posts, I have found so many good blogs to read x
Beautyqueenuk xx

Unknown said...

sounds a grat idea i hae not done guest blogging before on my site either x

Erika said...

This sounds brilliant and I would love to write a post for you. I will drop you an email. Great post and idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...